Sunday, September 30, 2012

New York Boasts First Pokemon Center

The first Pokemon Center has finally opened! With funding sources throughout the city of New York, construction has finally started!

While most are happy that they will have access to the center whenever they want to heal their Pokemon, the center's sole employee has another opinion.

"I can't believe this is happening. For 24 hours a day, seven days a week, I will be trapped behind a counter. With no food, drink or sleep, and without pay, where is a union when I need one."

Nurse Joy, a popular figure in the Pokemon world, is by far the most oppressed worker on the planet.

"The Pokemon government forces me into this occupation. If I didn't show up for work, they would kill me and my family. That is not to say I am close to my family. As I never come home from work, I never see them. They could be dead already. I never age while I stand behind my counter, it is a horrible life."

Research shows the horrible cruelty that Nurse Joy has suffered. At one time, Nurse Joy forgot to say her perfectly morbid line, "We hope to see you again", implying that she wished harm on your little Pokemon.

"It was so horrible, after years of saying 'We hope to see you again', my voice had just given out. When the Pokemon police found out I had not said my phrase, I was dragged out to the town square. There they beat me and dyed my hair cotton candy pink."

Nurse Joy as a Pokemon government citizen, has none of the protections provided by the United States. She will continue her horrible life at the new Pokemon center.

"You would be surprised how many times I have had an 'accident'. Since I cannot go to the bathroom, if there is actually even one here, I always soil myself. Several customers have complained that I ate their Pokemon when they weren't looking. A girl needs to eat."

As the interview came to a wrap, Nurse Joy shook my hand. As she walked away I noticed she had left a note in my hand.

"Please kill me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment