Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Brief Interviews of Stupid People

After our previous interview with a man proud of his third grade education, found here, we decide to go out and interview random people on the street.

Our first interview was with a obvious bum name Thad.

Interviewer: So what can you tell us about your time in the city?

Thad: Well, I have had to stop wearing my backpack.

Interviewer: Why? I wear a backpack all the time?

Thad: Every time I go into the library or a store, I am always asked to open my backpack up so they can see inside. The must think I am stealing books or something.

Interviewer: Well, you do look like a serious hobo. People probably think you would steal anything but a toothbrush. Thanks for your time.


We then targeted a man who shined with ignorance.

Interviewer: What do you think about President Obama?

Ignorant Guy: I hate him and his Obamacare.

Interviewer: Why do you hate Obamacare? You do know that you are covered by it, you should qualify easily, most ignorant people do.

Ignorant Guy: Well, I hate Obama cause he is stupid, and I hate Obamacare because he wants to fine me for not getting insurance.

Interviewer: I think the reason behind the mandate was so that as many citizens as possible receive care. The more people receiving preventative care, the healthier the nation will become. It is the people who who don't have healthcare that get ill more often than those who do. And when they get ill, they spread it to others rapidly.

Ignorant Guy: I don't care about any of that, I should have the freedom to say "no"!

Interviewer: So then why aren't you complaining about liability insurance on your car? That is mandatory as well.

Ignorant Guy: That's normal, healthcare is not. Liability insurance if for wimps anyway. I'll never get caught.

We watched Mr. Ignorant walk to his car while drinking from a large bottle of vodka.

It seems that this last man interviewed has no brain to justify mention.


Our last interview of the day came from a lady layered in expensive clothing.

Interviewer: You look well off, what complaints do you have about this country?

Rich Woman: I am mad that Obama Hussein wants to raise taxes on the rich.

Interviewer: Why do you use his middle name? Most people just say his first and last name.

Rich Woman: FOX NEWS wants us to call him that so we never forget he is a Muslim tourist.

Interviewer: You mean a terrorist but I have one more question for you. If the middle class has to pay, let us use an arbitrary number, 15 percent, why should those in the upper 2 percent of the tax bracket have to pay a smaller percentage? If they pay 15 percent should you not also pay the same percentage.

Rich Woman: Hell no, if 15 percent of the average middle class family is about 10 thousand a year, us rich people should have to only pay about 10 thousand year. How is anything fair.

Interviewer: Tax is applied to every dollar you make, therefore if you make 10 million a year you would have to pay a lot more than the average american. How is that wrong?

Rich Woman: FOX NEWS says that it is wrong.

That ended our interviews for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment