Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stupid Person Doesn't Like People Who Graduated High School

This insanely boring news was brought to our attention here at SatireSanity News Corp. only a few hours ago. A man by the name of Butch was approached by our star reporter, Daniel H, after a commotion occurred outside of a local high school.

When our reporter approached the high school he was hit by a wave of stupidity, radiating from a distinctly ignorant look man-child. He was able to ask Butch a few questions about his protesting outside of the school.





When our reporter asked specifically what the man-child was protesting about, Butch began staring Daniel down.

"Dunt use such big words!"

Our reporter then began speaking English on a third-grade level after seeing that it made Butch much more amiable.

"I am here to protest all these high-school students and their frickin education. They always tease me 'cause I ain't educated. It is always on thing or another. Just because they want to be one of the smarty pants of the world, they go to this high school thing so they can talk behind my back."

Daniel then asked Butch if he had ever gone to school in his life.

"My mommy and my daddy told me that all I needed was to complete third grade. All the practical stuff is learned in that grade."

The reporter asked him why he had not continued to go to school, if he felt so intimidated by those of much higher education.

"My daddy needed me back home. We was always fixin something, cars, lawn mowers, and the occasional toilet. I am just tired of all these smart people telling me I'm ignorant and foolish. Even now, I feel embarrassed because those kids laughed because I didn't know how to spell 'protest' on my sign."

Daniel asked Butch if he had taken any action against those kids as the police started driving into the school parking lot.

"Well, you see, if someone says something I don't understand, I get mad at them, cuz for all I know, they could be talking trash to my face. So I punched one of them in the face. I mean, that's what all my third grade buddies do if someone tries to rub their education in their face."

"So Butch, what you're telling me is this, if someone says something you don't understand, what do you do? Being as you cannot argue with them on their level you take it upon yourself to take it to a physical level? I don't believe that is right. Is it really their fault you're ignorant and stupid?"

The interview was cut short due to extreme injuries after Butch attacked him. Luckily the police tackled the idiot before he could hurt Daniel any more.

Thank you for reading and be sure that we will keep an eye out for more ignorance as shown here tonight.

SatireSanity News Corp 2012

Please feel free to tell us how you feel about Butch's predicament!

No comments:

Post a Comment