Monday, September 24, 2012

Kanye West Exposed Secret Society Member or Not?


Kanye West Interrupting VMAs.

Kanye West has recently found himself in the spotlight after getting caught initiating a new member into his secret society. Witnesses claim they saw Kanye and another man through a window at the front of the house.

A man, who asked not to be identified spoke to reporters about the incident.

"I was peeping into windows like I normally do when I saw West and this other man. There were candles on the floor and a large stage at the end of the living room."

Part of the initiation involved getting up on the stage, receiving an award only to get interrupted by Kanye West claiming that the 'Best Female Video' should go to him.

"The real winner of this award is me, me and my teeth."

Taylor Swift was quick to condemn Kanye and his secret society.

"The thought that Kanye was trying to initiate me at the VMAs, that's just gross."

Members of the infamous group suspected of robbing celebrities, the "Bling Ring', gave a statement.

"After breaking into Kanye's house last night, we started bagging our loot when our newest member, Taylor Swift found a wig fashioned after her own hair."

Kanye with cross-dressing role model Jay-Z
"I was even more deeply disturbed after I found that wig. Kanye had a whole wardrobe filled with clothing fashioned after mine. His vanity had my brand of makeup all over it. Fake eyelashes, white paste to cover his dark skin color and even a pair of Jimmy Choos that someone stole from the womens dressing room at my studio. I even found a voice modulator engineered to mimic my voice when used. Suffice to say, Kanye is more into dressing like a drag queen then being a member of a secret society." 

After this discovery, the "Bling Ring" became suspicious of Taylor Swift.

"At this point, after seeing all the things Kanye was using to look like Taylor, how can we be sure that the Taylor we brought with us isn't Kanye himself?"

The window peeper whispered from a bush:

"She hasn't interrupted you yet has she, so obviously not Kanye."

Kanye West, you can rest easy tonight. No one thinks you are part of a secret society. Oh and your eyeliner is running.

Satire Sanity News Corp 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment