Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby Panda Cub Passes Away, Was Joy While Alive

                                                                           Panda cub dies at Smithsonian's National Zoo

CNN broke the news after a week old baby panda died today.

"The panda knew this was coming. He insisted that he wanted no treatment for his condition, pointing out that the circle of life was to be respected."

"I want my mommy to be happy. With my death, another baby panda will have a chance at life. For every death there is new life."

The panda's attorney was seen counselling his client about his wealth and how the panda wanted it disbursed after his death.

"My client expressed his desire that all his incredible wealth of bamboo shoots go to a good cause. A good portion will be left to his mother and father. The remainder will be donated to a charity of his choice."

The baby panda's mother, Mei Xiang, was tearful when she was asked for a statement.

"He is the joy of my life. It is hard to see him go. He wants to donate his organs as a final gift to some needy panda baby. It breaks my heart that he signed that 'Do Not Resuscitate' order."

Make a Wish foundation took the baby panda to Disney Land so that that he could enjoy his last days.

"I was really excited when I met Mickey Mouse. He gave me a big hug, he almost squished me, as I am only about the size of a stick of butter."

Today as the baby panda came close to death, his mother was heard singing the theme song from Dumbo, 'Baby Mine' as the little cub made his last heartwarming smile as he peacefully left this world.

Rest in peace little panda. You filled our lives with joy in the short time you were with us.

Satire Sanity News Corp 2012


WPV9QZ65AAMX
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment