Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stupid People Strike Again: Planet X as Mayan Homeworld

Because I am a nice guy, and never quick to judge people, I often have conversations with stupid people. In truth, stupid people try starting conversations with me. So I decided to interview a man after he attempted to lower my IQ with his meaningless babble.

"I really want to go online and register to use one of those public telescopes."

I was intrigued that the person in front of me would rather do something constructive rather than chop logs and talk about their favorite beer.

"Every 250 thousand years, planet X passes through Earths orbit"




Once again, I was intrigued that such a person could use a word like orbit.

"They say that every time we observe planet X, the surfaces changes a lot!"

I asked him a very obvious question.

"You're telling me, that 250 thousand years ago, we had telescopes to view this hoax of a planet?"

"It was the Mayans, they were super smart. The aliens helped them."

He went on to tell me that the Mayans asked the aliens to move them to planet X, a planet that would be far too hostile for anyone to colonize.

"I just told you that the aliens helped them. They can probably use technology that would make planet X nice."

"How could you possible know this?"

The idiot sat there for a while, pondering.

"Did you know that we are actually in the year 2065? The sun shows us everything."

"The sun told you about the Mayans?"

The stupid person sat there for a minute pondering the booger he had just pulled from his nose. After he ate it he looked up and smiled.

"I heard it on the internet."

Daniel H.
Advocate for the stupid, reporter for SatireSanity News Corp 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment