Monday, October 8, 2012

What's behind California's soaring gas prices?

Local California man attempting to find gas station sign.
California's gas prices are high. So high that ost people are having trouble seeing the prices as gas stations are constantly elevating their signs.

"My favorite gas station is just down the road from me. I used to fill up there every week but now I can't see the gas price sign anymore."

This is a common complaint among consumers in California as gas stations throughout the state continue to build taller and taller signs.

"The gas station across the street used to be so convenient. Nowadays, if I want to see how much gas is, I have to pull out the old binoculars and  hope that we aren't having a cloudy day."

The gas station in question, Shell, has recently broken the record for the highest soaring gas price. At 22 miles high, this gas station has the highest elevated prices in the nation.

Satire Sanity News Corp. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment