Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mother Still Mad After 10 Years

Rebellious child cleaning without permission!
A mother posted an article on her blog last week after 10 years of pent-up anger finally put her over the edge.

"My son, who I have recently disowned, continues to piss me off. I remember the night like it was yesterday."

Ten years ago, Carol, as usual was sitting on the computer. Arguing like she always did with other women about virtues of motherhood, Carol was unsuspecting about what was happening in her own kitchen.

Her then 15 year old son, James, was in the kitchen, rebelliously doing the dishes. He was always known for making his mom sit on the computer while he did all the housework.

"My mom always told me to go outside and stuff. I never listened to her."

James had regularly disobeyed his mother. With her son always in trouble, Carol was forced to do what she had always secretly hated, chat on her computer.

"I would tell that bastard to not clean his room, and what would he do? He would clean it anyway!"

Today, James, without lingering fear of his mother is very quick to give his opinion regarding her.

"I hated her, she always would beats me when I cleaned the house. It was always, 'Why are all these dishes clean!?' and 'Why can't you be dirty like all the normal children?' At that point I was thinking of running away, the abuse was getting severe."

According to Carol's son, his step-dad, Jim, threatened him with a pistol after these events occurred. When he discovered that James had not stolen any of his mother Dr. Peppers, Jim went over the edge.

"He started looking through my room, already yelling because it was clean. Then he came out and kicked my feet out from under me. I guess he was pissed that he didn't find any empty cans hidden in my closet."

James ran away that night, getting away from the abuse and chaos. His parents would later be charged with child abuse. It wasn't until James was 21 that he found out the charges had been dismissed years earlier.

"The presiding judge in my mother's case was sympathetic to the predicament. Like my mother, the judge too had children who would rebelliously clean the house without permission."

James' mother was also quite the liar. Something that James declined to comment on was a statement that had surfaced during his mother's preliminary hearing. When the judge asked Carol about the marks on her son, she claimed that he had put them there himself.

"What mother would beat her child for doing what he did? Maybe if he had broken the rules and cleaned my bathroom, but not for cleaning the kitchen."

Carol did not get away quite so cleanly as she believes. The readers may find satisfaction when informed of her current state.

Carol's psychiatrist told us the facts when it came to the mother's state of mind.

"Carol believes that she is leading a successful life. She believes that she works in San Diego as a Federal Aviation Administration employee. She currently believes she is in charge of a large portion of security in the Pacific regions. In fact, she prides herself in being in charge of one of only three security command centers overlooking the Pacific.

The sad fact is that she currently lives in a mental hospital. Her delusions are augmented by the airplane crayon drawings she has on her walls."

One of our cameramen was recently given a raise after it was discovered that he had replaced Carol's supporting imagery with crayon depictions of the prostitute lifestyle.

"If my mother begins to believe she is a hooker, justice will finally be served."

As of today, Carol published her first blog article about the high society status of her prostitution career.

Satire Sanity News Corp. 2012

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment