Friday, October 26, 2012

Michelle Obama Accuses Husband, Muslim Controversy

Just a few minutes ago, Michelle Obama, wife of the President sent out a very incriminating tweet.

"@BarrackObama Mthrfckr, I saw u sneak 2 mecca, cant wait til u get ur ass home. ur ass... is... toast. #hesamuslim"

Michelle Obama revealed to E! News that her husband had promised her he was not a muslim.

"I kept finding those ugly muslim head coverings stashed in between my evening dresses. I wasn't sure what it was all about until I saw Barrack on television at a huge pilgrimage at Mecca. Since then I found his Koran and his prayer mat hidden, hidden behind our wedding photos."

We here at Satire Sanity pray for Michelles safety in the upcoming days.

"I keep seeing these children and hoping one of them isn't a terrorist. I'm a target now that the muslim world knows I have uncovered the truth."

---

In other news, President Obama was seen entering a hospital with extensive wounds. He is reportedly being checked into a 'Battered Husbands Crisis Center.'

Satire Sanity News Corp. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment