Friday, October 26, 2012

Ghost Hunters Continue to Breed Stupidity

After years of shooting stupid footage, full of creaking stairs and dust motes, the Ghost Hunters team has finally decided to come to a close. During the series finale, the cast of Ghost Hunters will be introducing their brand new show, "Ghost Worshipers: It's Still All Fake."

"I am a long time hater of Ghost Hunters. My wife always comes running to me about this "proof" or that "proof" that ghosts exist.  She killed my dog last night when the reflection off a lamp made his eyes glow."

Research apparently shows that 100 percent of all Ghost Hunters viewers believe their is a ghost in their house every time the refrigerator door closes by itself.

"I had just taken the milk out of the fridge when the door closed by itself. I can only hope that this ghost is a nice ghost."

Caroline, another viewer of the stupid show also had a paranormal experience to share with us.

"I was upstairs cleaning my bedroom out when a stack of books that I had precariously set on the edge of an end table fell down. I was so afraid that the ghost was trying to hurt me that I lost control of my bladder."

Recently, our chief correspondent's wife crashed into the local deli.

"I was driving to the store when I heard this rattle in the engine. I was so afraid for my life, what if the ghost cut my break lines? I started texting my husband when the ghost made me crash into this building."

---

In other news, stupid people who talk on their phones as if they are having an orgasm piss me the hell off!! Grow some balls and talk like a man, not a limp noodle with a french accent!!

Satire Sanity News Corp. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment